Gallery Friends Application
As a Gallery Friend, we'd love your help with the following activities.
1. Kiosk Worker – the face of the gallery to our visitors. You would be paired with an exhibiting artist to sell art. You should be very comfortable with technology to complete sales transactions. You should be very customer focused to engage potential customers. Typical hours are 10-5 with summer and winter hours.
2. Reception Helper – The Gallery holds evening receptions frequently to celebrate artists exhibiting in the gallery. Help is always appreciated to set-up, prepare food, serve, and clean up. It’s a great way to meet people that share your interest in the arts. Receptions are usually 5-7 on Friday evenings.
3. Art in the Park – this is our annual outdoor art show. We always need help setting up, taking down, running to-from the gallery, and assisting vendors in their booths. Art in the Park is held on a Saturday in mid-July. Art show assistance starts at 6am for set up and ends around 4 pm, followed by cleanup.
4. Bi-annual Auction – this is a major fund raiser to us, held every other year. Lots of help across a broad spectrum is needed. Event typically is held in August in the evening. Help need with all aspects of the event: setup, take down, runners, and checkout work.
5. Publicity help distributing flyers, posters, and other promotional materials in surrounding locals.
6. Help with various initiatives and town events the Gallery supports like Harvest Moon Festival, Art in Bloom, Second Saturday art walk. Time of day usually Saturday from 10-6.
Please fill out the application below to tell us about yourself and how you'd like to help.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.